“Write for a combined monthly audience of millions”
Would you like to create copy for one of Denmark’s most visited websites with users from all over the world and a combined monthly audience of 1 million+? And work on a product used by 90% of Danish municipalities and major companies like ZDF? Then this could be the job for you...
You will be part of an international communication team in Odense consisting of online marketing experts, online designers, and UX specialists who share one goal: making great online products that help users find, buy and store their images.
You have perfect English writing skills and attention to detail. Typos make your skin crawl. If you write great Danish as well, then that would be absolutely amazing, but it's not a requirement.
Interest in usability and the ability to put yourself in the minds of users. On landing pages, your copy helps the user understand where they are and what they can do. And the phrase, ‘omit needless words’, brings a smile on your face.
Can create headlines that grab attention and spark engagement. You master both the art of motivating website copy that converts users into customers and writing longer, informational pieces such as user guides and marketing material for the sales department.
A good understanding of SEO, including keyword research, is an advantage. You can write copy that ranks well without compromising the user experience. In other words, you write for the user AND the search engines. Knowledge of SEO tools such as MOZ, SERanking or similar is a big plus.
E-commerce experience is a plus.
Completed or ongoing university degree in It, marketing, journalism or similar.
- Take responsibility of copy on Skyfish and Colourbox websites, from small text changes to major website redesigns, ensuring high quality and consistent brand voice across all projects. You will work with all areas of online marketing, closely with other team members who are experts in their own field.
- Plan and execute newsletters aimed at customer retention and new customer acquisition.
- Test copy using A/B split testing tools to lift revenue and conversion rate on key pages, campaigns, and emails.
- Keep our 35,000+ photographers updated with the latest trends and demands from our 400,000+ hungry image buyers.
- Use analytics and customer insights to identify problem areas and take action when needed. That also includes using market feedback actively to help in the development of new features.
- Develop new concepts from simple ideas on paper to multi-team projects.
What We Offer
This is an extremely important position for us and we are willing to invest in training. You would be working in our office in Odense with both Colourbox and Skyfish websites. You will be offered a competitive wage with the ability to be influential while enjoying professional freedom with responsibility.
We offer flexible working hours, a pleasant office environment, a pension plan, an awesome lunch every day, and a supportive work climate with ambitious and energetic international colleagues. You will become part of an expanding, successful international business.