Some images/footage of buildings are not allowed due to the individual copyrights.
Images and footage of the following are not allowed on Colourbox, unless otherwise stated:
- Anton Gaudi Architecture (in Barcelona, Spain), e.g.: Casa Batlló
- The Atomium
- Blenheim Palace
- Burj Khalifa (if not the primary focus in cityscape material, it may be used as editorial content)
- Castel Meur in France (Pointe du Château, Plourgrescant, Bretagne, France).
- Castle of Chillon (Château de Chillon) in Switzerland.
- The City of Arts and Sciences (Ciudad De Las Artes Y Las Ciencias)
- Guggenheim Museums (New York City, Bilbao, Venice, Berlin, and Las Vegas)
- ICEHOTEL in Jukkasjärvi, Sweden.
- Monticello Estate in Virginia.
- Museum De Heksenwaag
- Rockefeller Center
- Sistine Chapel in Vatican City
- Stanford University
- Walt Disney World / Land Resort
- World Trade Center / 9/11 Memorial (images/footage taken off the grounds may be used as editorial content)
- The Wrigley Building
Interior shots of the following are not acceptable on Colourbox, however, exterior shots taken off the grounds are acceptable for editorial use (tags must be added):
- Certain Anton Gaudi Architecture (in Barcelona, Spain), e.g.: Sagrada Família
- Casa Milá / La Pedrera
- Tivoli in Copenhagen
- World Trade Center / 9/11 Memorial (never acceptable if taken on the grounds, and images/footage can be used for editorial use if taken off the grounds and with the proper captions)
Must always be tagged as editorial – interior AND exterior shots:
- Blue Lagoon, Iceland